Harmonized monitoring & evaluation indicators for PSM systems. Early warning indicators to prevent stock-outs and overstocking of antiretroviral, antituberculosis and antimalaria medicines
When tracking the performance of PSM systems for ARVs, anti-TB and anti-malaria medicines. These are early warning indicators to prevent stock outs and overstocks.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, TB
- Commodities Medicines
- Latest update 2011
- Version None
- Developed by WHO/OMS
- When to use When tracking the performance of PSM systems for ARVs, anti-TB and anti-malaria medicines. These are early warning indicators to prevent stock outs and overstocks.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF document, 908 KB
- Amount of training / TA required 1 week
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost Free
- Advantages Coordinated M&E approach at country level. The indicators have been pilot tested in 9 countries.
- Limitations Need for an established M&E Unit to collect and analyse data.
- Availability http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2011/9789241500814_eng.pdf
- Remarks Hard copies are also available at WHO/AMDS. Contact: Dr. Vincent Habiyambere
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2011-04-26 16:34:56