Handbook of supply management at first-level health care facilities
When training health care workers for supply management as a part of integrated IMAI training or for other clinical training for HIV care.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS
- Commodities Diagnostics, Medicines, Reproductive health products, Supplements
- Latest update 2007
- Version Version 1
- Developed by WHO/OMS
- When to use When training health care workers for supply management as a part of integrated IMAI training or for other clinical training for HIV care.
- Languages English, French
- Level of use Facility
- Form PDF document a hard copy (training material), 2.2 MB
- Amount of training / TA required Three to five days
- Inputs & outputs Inputs: none. Outputs: Health care workers trained on standard procedures for supply management.
- Cost Free
- Advantages Short but comprehensive training with 2 chapters specific for ART
- Limitations Needs trained trainers and trainers' guide
- Availability English version: http://www.who.int/hiv/amds/HandbookFeb2007.pdf French version: http://www.who.int/hiv/amds/HandbookFrenchFeb2007.pdf
- Remarks A hard copy can be obtained on request
- Contact email@example.com
- Submission date 2010-07-06 16:09:29