Essential drugs. Practical guidelines intended for physicians, pharmacists, nurses and medical auxiliaries
The guide is intended for health professionals involved in curative care and drug management. The document is aimed at improving rational medicine use.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Medicines
- Latest update 2013
- Version 2013 Edition
- Developed by MSF
- When to use The guide is intended for health professionals involved in curative care and drug management. The document is aimed at improving rational medicine use.
- Languages English, French, Spanish
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Form PDF document, 2.4 MB
- Amount of training / TA required None
- Inputs & outputs N/A
- Cost Free
- Advantages The guide provides simple, practical solutions to the questions and problems faced by medical staff using the field experience of MSF, WHO recommendations and specialized publications in each field. The guide also includes practical storage recommendations for each product.
- Limitations None
- Availability English: http://refbooks.msf.org/msf_docs/en/essential_drugs/ed_en.pdf French: http://refbooks.msf.org/msf_docs/fr/essential_drugs/ed_fr.pdf Spanish: http://refbooks.msf.org/msf_docs/sp/essential_drugs/ed_sp.pdf
- Remarks For more information, please contact Médecins Sans Frontières, France.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2013-06-17 16:12:21