Guidelines for Managing the Laboratory Supply Chain
When managing supply chains for laboratory supplies.
- Sub-categories HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Reproductive health, TB
- Commodities Diagnostics
- Latest update 2008
- Version V2
- Developed by USAID | DELIVER PROJECT
- When to use When managing supply chains for laboratory supplies.
- Languages English
- Level of use Central, District, Facility, Regional
- Amount of training / TA required Developed for immediate adoption by program and logistics managers with no prior training required.
- Inputs & outputs None
- Cost Free
- Advantages Provides a comprehensive overview of key aspects of the laboratory supply chain (including LMIS, Inventory Management, Product Selection, Forecasting, Quantification and Procurement, Storage and Distribution, Policy, etc.)
- Limitations None
- Availability PDF Only
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission date 2010-10-20 02:00:00